Marvel’s Avengers is out there now, and provides just received the first patch. “This patch is generally focused on balance, ” affirms the Steam dev weblog, “based on the data we have got collected after Earlier Access started the few days back. ” Reported as they are looking on the other side issues gamers have brought up, but wanted to get these enlarged out the doorway very first.
This the whole listing of fixes:
- Applied work-around for -NVIDIA 10-series driver issue which will was top to crashes whenever using ALT-TAB, ALT-ENTER, and other circumstances.
- Enabling Steam cloud to help a person to easily synchronizing your save-games in between multiple PCs.
- Set a problem that will caused some gamers to be not able to throw stones as Hulk or even to shoot since Iron Man.
- Repair for a DEVICE_HUNG crash some Users experienced in the sewers.
- Several other balance improvements.
Our full review of Marvel’s Avengers is coming soon. In the meantime, Robert Zak offers finished the Main strategy, which he loved, but remains unclear its subsequent “Destiny in spandex” live game component will certainly hold up. “Given that the story was such a highlight for me, ” he said, “I’m sceptical that beating through these mostly homogeneous missions over and over again just to get different costumes or invisible gear improvements will keep the attention. “
Source: Pcgames Pc: Business Insider